To block a profile please do the following:
- Expand the users profile by tapping the up '^' arrow on their main image, then scroll to the bottom of their profile.
- At the very bottom there will be three options of actions to take on a profile.
- Tap on the "Block Profile" and a list of options for why you are blocking them will be presented.
- Choose the option that most fits with the reason you are blocking the profile.
If you are blocking someone in the Community, you can do so by:
- If you are blocking them from a post they made, tap on the "..." in the bottom, right hand corner of the post. A menu will appear for you to choose to block that person.
- If you are blocking them from a comment they made, you will tap on the "..." in the bottom, right hand corner of the comment. A menu will appear for you to choose to block the person.
The block will be received immediately, and you will no longer see their profile or any posts they have made in the HER Communities.
To unblock a profile
- On the upper right hand of your screen, click on the 3 dots to access your settings page
- Click on Settings and scroll to the bottom to see "Blocked Profiles"
- Click on Unblock on the profile you no longer wish to block on the platform