You can cancel your subscription to HER Premium at any time. After you cancel your subscription you can not be refunded for the days that are remaining in your current subscription period.
Deleting the HER app from your phone or closing your account does not cancel your premium subscription. To cancel your Premium subscription you must follow the steps outlined below.
To cancel your subscription on an Apple device (iPhone, iTouch, iPad);
- Open the Settings App
- Click on the top row with your name and avatar
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Click on the row: "Apple ID: your email "
- Select View Apple ID
- Authenticate if needed
- Scroll down to Subscriptions
- Select Her
- Select to cancel subscription
If you can not see the option to turn off auto renewal it is most likely that you have already turned off your subscription and it will display the date your subscription was closed.
To cancel your subscription on an Android device:
- Open the Play Store
- Find HER app (either by searching or selecting Her from My Apps)
- Select Manage Subscriptions
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe
Once you have cancelled your subscription you will still be able to use HER Premium for the remaining days that you have already purchased. On the day it as due to renew your subscription will no longer be active and you will not be billed again.
You can purchase a subscription again at any time.