We understand everyone has battles they are working through. Here are some resources to help you fight, and seek the support you need. You’ve got this. Most of these resources are available in the USA, Canada, the U.K, and Australia, but have links to worldwide resources.
- PFlag – PFlag is the nation’s largest family and ally organization.
- GLAAD: Transgender Resources – GLAAD amplifies the voices of the LGBT community by ensuring that the stories of LGBT people are shared through the media
- Trevor Project – The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.
- Trans Lifeline – Trans Lifeline is a trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive.
- OStem – Out in science, technology, engineering and mathematics is a non-profit professional society focused on LGBTQ people in the STEM community
- The Canada Lifeline – a registered non-profit committed to positive mental health and suicide prevention in Canada and Worldwide
- Australia ReachOut – ReachOut is Australia’s leading online mental health organization
- Black Dog Institute – a translational research institute that aims to reduce the incidence of mental health illness and the stigma around it
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.