To report a profile from the Meet/Browse section please do the following:
- Expand the users profile by tapping the up '^' arrow on their main image, then scroll to the bottom of their profile.
- At the very bottom there will be three options of actions to take on a profile.
- Tap on the "Report Profile" and a list of options will be presented.
- Choose the option that most fits with the reason you are reporting the profile for.
Once our support team receives the report, they will review and take appropriate action
If you have seen a fake profile or if a friend has seen a fake profile of you inside the app please report this profile from inside the app, as soon as it is seen, so that our team can review it.
Please complete the following steps:
- Share the link of the profile to email@example.com
- To share the profile expand the profile using the "^" arrow > scroll to the bottom of the profile > Tap on "Share Profile" > Tap on "Copy"
- Report the profile from your account
In your email to firstname.lastname@example.org include the following:
- Your Profile/Your General Information:
- Your Log-in method, 1 of the following:
- Email address linked to your Facebook account
- Email address linked to your Apple Login (this could have been created for you if you hid your email. Please check your phone settings for this email)
- Your Instagram username
- Phone Number (with your country code)
- First and Last Name and/or Name used in the app
- Reported Profile name
- Reported profile
- Supporting evidence
Once we receive this information we will review the profile and take the appropriate action